Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

VA Stamp 1934 or 1935

Article about: I do have a question if any of you collectors do have a garment with a VA stamp from 1934 or 1935. I found plenty Pictures of VA stamps from 1936+ but not one earlier?

?

Default VA Stamp 1934 or 1935

I do have a question if any of you collectors do have a garment with a VA stamp from 1934 or 1935.

I found plenty Pictures of VA stamps from 1936+ but not one earlier?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement VA Stamp 1934 or 1935
    P
    Many

I think I have one from 1934. I will look for it.
    The answer to your query lies in the rise of Oswald Pohl and his placement of the VA SS and then WVHA in a leading position in the hierarchy of the SS.

There are many fakes stamps from the years 1933 and so forth. They are all absurd.

The other piece with this is to read very carefully the RZM circulars in the years 1934/5 as to the posture of the retail and or issuance of SS regalia and equipment.
    Which is to say, that a uniform purchased by an Allgemeine SS person with his own money at a brauner Laden, or tailored has no much stamp. Such can or does not
    have an RZM tag.

Those that have the stamp are those issued in the branches of the SS in various postures, at such a time as the VA SS had made its break through
    in the range of senior most SS satraps. Pohl was a late comer among the lions of the SS, and his break through came with the expansion of the
    branches of the SS, esp. SSVT and SSTV after the slaughter of Roehm and co.

The above was not the case in 1933 and 1934, only thus consolidated in 1935-6.

I read a shelf of books to figure that all out, I can tell you.

None of it is, as far as I know, in the English language collector books upon which all rely.

Beaver does not map this issue out. We have done it here in hundreds of posts on this site.

If someone has other data, I am the first who wishes to see it, and with pleasure.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-28-2016 at 04:08 AM.

The prototype VA stamp emerged in a regulation of the year 1935, which we have included here in another spot via Jenkins.

VA Stamp 1934 or 1935VA Stamp 1934 or 1935Here is the image, but I cannot see exactly the date.

The tunic is an early one, with the pre late 1934 white and black piping.

- - ------- - -

It is not my property.

?

Dear Mr. Berthold!

Thank you very much for your interesting comments!

?

It was very helpful to see this stamp with the extra added "SS" on it not like the later stamps missing this Feature.

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    It was very helpful to see this stamp with the extra added "SS" on it not like the later stamps missing this Feature.
    This is the sole time I have seen such a thing in what I believe is an authentic uniform.

The thing was offered to me, but I did not buy it.

- - ------- - -

Thanks for the thanks. What I write is a theory, and the empirical evidence is somewhat patchy,