Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS cuff title?

Article about: Hi, does anybody know anything about this Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS cuff title. ( note the little additional small white band on top) This one seems to be a ver

Default Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS cuff title?

Hi, does anybody know anything about this Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS cuff title. ( note the little additional small white band on top)

This one seems to be a very rare standard type.
    Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS  cuff title?

This one being worm occasionally by HH and rarely by Karl W.
    Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS  cuff title?Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS  cuff title?

Normal cuff title by worn by HH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Variant... Hauptamtsleiter, Amtsleiter, Referatsleiter, RSHA -RFSS  cuff title?
    P
    Many

These are no additional stripes, but simply the top edges of paper items tucked into the cuff turn-ups; a common practice at the time.

Correct.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you for your reply HPL, they used this cuff as a pocket. I really did not think it was as simple as that, nor there was a variant. These titles are extremely rare and extremely rare to find. I have been trying for a very LONG TIME to find one.( but I actually need 2 LOL) I know there are very good fakes out there made in Europe years ago. It's difficult to know what a high quality fake looks like against an original if you have never seen one. I thought I had found one on The Marshalls Baton site, in the Officers item page, but it turned to be somewhat of tailor made item, so un documented
    If any body knows the where about's of one, I would be very happy to hear from them. Thanks.