Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch

Article about: It's been awhile since I posted to the forum. I thought I would start again with an extremely rare SS-Sanitats arm patch. I've owned three or four of the standard type used by the SA on thei

If I am in the right mood, I often do like to contribute for the War Relics Forum
    and if I like the subject and the subject pleases me. And if I do have time for that
    of course, in between writing for new volumes for the headgear-series and at this
    moment the controlling of lay-out parts for a new book, which possibly will be
    released early 2016. But I do not have the speed anymore as I used to have when I
    was a somewhat younger person. Not saying I am old, what the heck!

The devil is old!! Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch

I am getting off topic, but it is weekend friends (not caring about that as I always
    do have "weekend"). Isn't she sparkling cute??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Rare SS-Sanitats Arm Patch
    P
    Many

There are many attractive women in Holland.

These persons are always more interesting than old military junk.

We appreciate your books. I read them constantly.

They are the basis of our work here, along with Mollo.

One day you might tell your publisher, whom I have known for decades, about Angolia's weaknesses.

Bender should make a book out of the stuff on this site. But there are other publishers, too, especially Zeughaus Verlag in Berlin, which does superb work,
    Rest Verlag in Wien. Zeughaus Verlag has just done a wonderful book on Fallschirmjaeger.

Thanks FB. All over the world there are attractive women!!

I think mr. Bender gets so many books offered, he will not have time for all of them
    to get them released. He also is getting older. All will end one day!
    Many know about the weaknesses of Angolia, but also Littlejohn. Don't we all have that
    occasionally. I hardly ever buy postwar books for that reason and most I have were a gift
    from the author(s).

By the way mr. Mollo did visit me with some occasions and he was agreat helping
    hand with material for my gorget-book (which he once intended to do).

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    If I am in the right mood, I often do like to contribute for the War Relics Forum
    and if I like the subject and the subject pleases me.
    ...and I think I speak for all members (well, at least all members who take this stuff seriously and have an honest wish to learn) that your efforts here are greatly appreciated!

Another very interesting thread here, with contributions from some of our finest members/experts! I thank you all!

With the SA and SS connection regarding this particular insignia in mind, here's a SA cardboard sign from my collection that might be of interest... at the very least of relevance.

Bravo. sehr schoen!

?

Although NSKK, I thought it would fit here:

And from what seems to be a funeral parade

I must say, some of the gentlemen in the first/second photo in post # 37 suffer from severe sleeve overload. (As did that Roßbacher in post # 28.)

Still getting up to speed on things after my holiday and being at a show at the weekend.

As ever, nice work Gents!

Thread is now pinned.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast