Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Volunteer Collar Tab

Article about: This one has certainly captured my attention. This is unlike the Dachua insignia that is out there. I know this is would a hens tooth for sure. What do you say? Anzel

?

Default Volunteer Collar Tab

This one has certainly captured my attention. This is unlike the Dachua insignia that is out there. I know this is would a hens tooth for sure. What do you say?
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volunteer Collar Tab   Volunteer Collar Tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Volunteer Collar Tab
    P
    Many

?

Guess no one had an opinion on this one?

I do not like it, wolfsangle is very small and poorly shaped. The corners of the tab are very sharp and pointed, and the unfinished fabric on the back is not like that of most Dachau tabs.

Jeff

I wouldn't buy it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks guys for the assistance!

But then of course the DACHAU found versions were all of the second = horizontal type wolfsangel .
    This type is the initial 1941 version for the Dutch Legion ( vertical ) , very rare if original - and unfortunately it is not .

Period picture .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volunteer Collar Tab  

?

Thanks Winkelman! I knew it was not the Dachua version which can be found on occasion. I am looking for one of those collar tabs and the odal rune of the Prince Eugen. I will photograph my little collection of tabs in the next few days. Thanks for your help and a great photo you shared as well.