MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge

Article about: Hi guys, could I please have your views on this Badge Cloth, which belonged to the volunteers SS of the 21st Waffen-Gebirgs-Division der SS (Skanderbeg) , unit which was included Albanian Vo

Default Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge

Hi guys, could I please have your views on this Badge Cloth, which belonged to the volunteers SS of the 21st Waffen-Gebirgs-Division der SS (Skanderbeg) , unit which was included by Albanian Volunteers, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge   Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge  

Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Volunteer SS Albanian Cloth Badge
    P
    Many

Forgot to ask, one thing that strikes me is that these are compared to others very cheap, guess it s time to get hold of them in case they become much more expensive in the future

Hi guys, no one volunteers?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi guys, no one volunteers?
    It is only a little over 3 hours since you made your initial post. Be patient as none of us sit in fromt of the computer 24 hours a day waiting to answer posts. Some times, a couple of days will go by before a reply.
    This looks like an example found at the Dachau store houses. Therefore, they are not uncommon. I bought a number of these from 45th Division vets over the years. I hope this helps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob, sorry about that, did not mean to show any impatience. Your comment helps and is highly appreciated. Will buy it, maybe they will be not that common in the future, who knows, Best Regards, Juan
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It is only a little over 3 hours since you made your initial post. Be patient as none of us sit in fromt of the computer 24 hours a day waiting to answer posts. Some times, a couple of days will go by before a reply.
    This looks like an example found at the Dachau store houses. Therefore, they are not uncommon. I bought a number of these from 45th Division vets over the years. I hope this helps.