Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

a voting poll between m1/52 skull and a tiger I part. PLEASE HELP.

Article about: hello fellas! i know i dont post much on this forum, but ive always enjoyed reading threads and posts! very informative site! i love it! anyways im thinking of purchasing my very first toten

?

Default Re: a voting poll between m1/52 skull and a tiger I part. PLEASE HELP.

its like comparing apples and oranges. Make up your own mind. your opinion is the only one that matters.
    Good luck with your collecting and with the maroon website
    a voting poll between m1/52 skull and a tiger I part. PLEASE HELP.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a voting poll between m1/52 skull and a tiger I part. PLEASE HELP.
    P
    Many

yeah i already did some heavy research and there are only two tanks these hatches would go on... either the late tiger I or king tiger. either way, i love both!

so i guess its either buying one for passion or buying the other for investment/passion. hmm... the skull seems to be more attractive now.....

wait, what do you guys think about the tiger piece as an investment? just curious. i assume there is not much of a market for that kind of stuff huh?

Mo, exactly what I think. To display the tiger part I would have it mounted with a photo of a tiger and the section of tank you have shaded a different colour on the photo, so maybe a black and white photo with a blue highlight showing the exact section you've got. I would also display it with a model. You are limited only by your imagination mate, have fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2