Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

W-SS tunic in salty cond.

Article about: I would really like to see them, DDavies. Let me know when you get them in the mail. Late war items can get pretty controversial. I wonder how many other items have been deemed bad due to th

looks as if you have won a watch here Bro!! but please put that bread bag strap or whatever it is UNDER the shoulder strap its getting bent out of shape there!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W-SS tunic in salty cond.
    P
    Many

?

(YouthCollector: "..take pic to see if CT was there before?"..)

I could do that . I looked pretty hard and I can't see any sign of one so far. Ill shoot a pic or two now.

(Ewan: put the bread bag strap UNDER the shoulder strap!..)

Ewan, your killing me! I know what you mean, but what's the difference? Members here say they are fake! So who cares?!

?

Maybe I should throw them in the bin?
    I'm just kidding,of course.
    This ensemble will stay the way I found them for now. ( besides the book-mark CT).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS tunic in salty cond.   W-SS tunic in salty cond.  

W-SS tunic in salty cond.   W-SS tunic in salty cond.  

"(YouthCollector: "..take pic to see if CT was there before?"..)

I could do that . I looked pretty hard and I can't see any sign of one so far. Ill shoot a pic or two now."

Where you removed the fake cuff title, if you could, please, take a clear photograph. What I am curious about is if their was a real ct. on the tunic before it was possible removed and then replaced later by the fake we see now. Sometimes with pictures, you can see more than one can with the naked eye. I can zoom in as well as other things to try and bring out any evidence. That's only if their was even one there prior to the fake, which their might have not been due to many different circumstances.

?

Bro, here's a couple shots. I don't feel there was ever an original CT ever here. I think the fake was put here to cover up the hole in the cuff. Also, there is no ghosting of a previous CT, let alone, the fake one. This means it was placed there fairly recently, like a year or so, at most. The old man i got it from , got it from someone two weeks before I bought it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS tunic in salty cond.   W-SS tunic in salty cond.  

W-SS tunic in salty cond.   W-SS tunic in salty cond.  

Last edited by Dean; 08-08-2013 at 01:03 PM.

It looks like their might have been one prior to the fake in this picture.
    W-SS tunic in salty cond.
    I think I see some evidence that suggest their was one at some point right above the hole and one right below the hole.
    Blacklight would help if your curious such as I am.

?

That would be nice if it did, but I'm not sure. Besides, it's almost irrelevant due to the fact ill never know what was there to begin with.( that's if there was one there before the fake.) thanks,
    Dean.

i wouldent think you find a tunic like this everyday at this price. i dont no much about tunics. but good buy dean i like it. and this tunic displays nicely too.

?

Thank you. I took one for the team! And I didn't completely fail. I'm looking for a nice full body mannequin with realistic head . It has to be a skinny one because this tunic is small. The torso I'm currently using is part of a whole one I have , with arms and legs. It's 6'2" ! And that's without marching boots, so it's too big.

Very nice Display Dean.I still like the shoulder boards they seem to show the same features of most examples i can find listed for sale on dealers sites.I know many members here have said there not keen on them.
    I would appreciate anyone letting me know in more detail as to why they dont like them.
    The reason i ask is because I have a identical pair on the way to me in slightly better condition,when they arrive i will post some detailed pics.
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast