Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waf. SS Division Wiking NCO Uniform

Article about: Just found out that the Military Antiques in Stockholm has this one What do you think of it? Waffen SS &quotWiking&quot Division NCO Assault gunners wrapWaff, Military Antiques Stock

Default Waf. SS Division Wiking NCO Uniform

Just found out that the Military Antiques in Stockholm has this one

What do you think of it?

Waffen SS &quotWiking&quot Division NCO Assault gunners wrapWaff, Military Antiques Stockholm

Notice!!!! the link goes to their home page since im getting there with any link i post so go to this link then UNIFORMS ->Combat Tunics and you will find it there for more info and pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waf. SS Division Wiking NCO Uniform
    P
    Many

I like his site, but the last time I bought one officer jacket, the insignias were sewn recently. Ask close pictures.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

There is closer pictures, i'll add them here so you don't have to get to the page

Yes they have a really great page and im sorry to hear that they where sewn on later on, didn't they include that in the description of the object either?

No, they don't say nothing, after I bought it, a friend of me told me the problem....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Well even the most educated and respected people can do something wrong somtimes, maybe they did a mistake or just got the object as it where with them already sewn on

Perhaps...

Jan
    ?

I had a problem with them buying a Kreta "ärmelband" with a history. I should have known better but at least the Kreta cufftitle is an original (although probably never worn).

Best,

Jan

Yeah the stories might not be right all the times and i always use to ask if they have any stories behond the object i buy, but atleast the object's is period items.

So it's just to buy the object and not the story as always

?

Always easier to tell about the bad experiences we had with a dealer than the positive ones. The humans are strange that way.

Lets hope the Wiking jacket is a good one.

Guys,
    Let's discuss the object and not the dealer. Dealer bashing is not tolerated as it is always only one side of the story.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast