Waffen SS 43 Model Cap
    Waffen SS 43 Model Cap
    Waffen SS 43 Model Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS 43 Model Cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen SS 43 Model Cap

i think it was a better way for use this good insignia as for this wreck.

i think Besslein you could be less offensive. The condition of the cap are too low for my taste but i think he done a good work

No need to put your comment in such an offensive way besslein!He is from France and it his to do what he wants.The eagle looks like it came from a SS panzer beret,could be wrong,other members will comment i am sure.It is a forum and should show respect to all!! Goodbuys

It looks good!
    It has a lot history and use to it!

I personly would love to have it, if you don't want to keep it anymore, mail it to me !

Got to agree with mr Normandie on this one!
    Just fantastic!
    It's used, but got some history to it

?

Guys, I am not Besslein's lawyer but I read this thread and did not perceive any offensive intent in his post. He shared his opinion without bells and whistles so it might have sounded a bit too harsh but that's it. I wish Besslein could confirm this.
    English sometimes is tricky for those who are not mother tongue, I know it first hand!
    As for the cap, what is important is that the set is original, he can still remove it from that salty cap one day.
    Regards

Matt

i just think about we must respect all collections cause the most part of us aren't millionaire, don't live in combat zone and every stuffs are bought with a lot of sacrifice. By the way it's all ok with Besslein.

?

I think you all might be missing the point here, SV posted this item for review, the fact that there is insignia on it isnt the point, he's asking for our comments, do you all feel its original, what about the damage, what about the overall look of the item, are the insignias original to the cap etc, informed comments are what this forum is all about, true our european friends sometimes dont have the English language as a second language and sometimes their comments can appear curt, sometimes insulting but im pretty sure there is no intent meant, if you want to be honest about this item so be it, in my opinion it is a wreck but that doesnt detract from the fact that it could be an original item that has seen better days and certainly is not a slur on someones collection or their collecting ability, we buy what we can afford, sometimes very good sometimes not so good, but providing the item is original and has that certain look then we are happy with our purchases, now back to the cap, the one thing i would like to know is, does anyone think the peak has been replaced or is the material the underlying backing and the top wool has been destroyed, plus i think a little gentle bit of restoration would enhance the look of this piece, its a shame BenVK has'nt commented id like to hear his opinion

Quote by Zeller View Post
    English sometimes is tricky for those who are not mother tongue,

I think that is the issue here.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast