Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Waffen-SS Artillery Officer Visor Hat

Article about: Well, to make a long story short, a friend introduced me to someone who had some German war souvenirs. I traded for everything he had, to include the following hat. It is very worn and used

Default Re: Waffen-SS Artillery Officer Visor Hat

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Cafe Mozart is where I recall taking a coffee break while visiting Vienna all so briefly . . . wish I knew of Cafe Sperl - would have enjoyed it much better, I'm certain. Thanks for the tip! Some day when we return, I plan to see more of the academy of arts - very regretfully, I did not have the time on our first visit, as we were in a hurry to make it on to a much smaller destination just outside of Linz . . . a very sobering visit that quickly eliminated the buzz experienced from a few strong cups of morning coffee.
    Thanks. I have been to Mauthausen, too. It is a truly awful place, and deeply disturbing as to the essence of our interest. The Academy of Arts is quite close to Cafe Sperl, in fact. Cafe Mozart is next to the Opera and not a very good cafe compared to the others. Sperl is kept in its original state and is also a pleasant, not especially touristy place. Or the tourists and the locals mingle happily, and the staff is low maintenance unlike the Mozart and other places that are kitschy.

But Mauthausen is an overwhelming locale, and a must see to be sure. It is much more awful than Dachau, really, as the architecture and the quarry are fundamentally unsettling.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Artillery Officer Visor Hat
    P
    Many

?

It is amasing !
    If i had this in my hands would probably say a fake
    i have much to learn

People are free to dig up things here as the spirit moves them. Such is knowledge.

- - ------- - -

Waffen-SS Artillery Officer Visor HatThis is the field cap I want for Christmas.

quote: "....i have much to learn..."

We all have a lot to learn, and this is the best place to do so, of that you can be certain.

We are sorry that Bob Hritz does not post here anymore.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4