Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

Article about: Hello together, i am a absolute noob here and thats my first post in this forum. So: "Hi together" I have a small business in Austria and sometimes, when i have to clean out a hous

Thank you Duff, yeah, you are right! Now i see it.

TBH, i was 90 percent sure the jacket is fake because everything looked out of place. And you and FB confirmed it, as well for the cap where i was unsure.

Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!
    P
    Many

I can well imagine the political inclination of the owner, especially in Kaernten. In any case, it is all junk. Sadly.

We would rather give you good news, but there you are.

I have been looking for this kind of thing in Austria for four plus decades, and it does not grow on trees. In fact, the Wiederbetaetigunsgesetz makes it all
    rather dicey. What I have found in the last fifteen years are all reproductions.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I can well imagine the political inclination of the owner, especially in Kaernten.
    "Thats a Bingo!"

?

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!

Herr Walz is an example of the great talent that resides in the theater scene in Vienna.

I am a greater admirer of Oskar Werner, and many other great actors from Vienna.

Here is another, less known in the English speaking world, whom I greatly admire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNVz_CcT0c

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!Here are some real grey SS caps, in fact.

Waffen SS Feldbluse and Skull Cap found. Fake or real? Please Help!As to the runic patch, we have lots of authentic examples...see

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Herr Walz is an example of the great talent that resides in the theater scene in Vienna.

I am a greater admirer of Oskar Werner, and many other great actors from Vienna.

Here is another, less known in the English speaking world, whom I greatly admire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNVz_CcT0c
    Oskar Werner....could listen to his storys on Ö1 for hours.

Quote by Rivanius View Post
    Oskar Werner....could listen to his storys on Ö1 for hours.
    And well you should. Oe1 is a wonderful thing. I do not live in Austria, but I do listen to Oe 1 with great pleasure.

oe1.ORF.at

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2