Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....

Article about: Hello, I was going to buy this waffen-SS Finnish volunteer patch, all though I saw another screen-printed version online that varied slightly. I was looking on the approval of this version,

Default Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....

Hello,
    I was going to buy this waffen-SS Finnish volunteer patch, all though I saw another screen-printed version online that varied slightly. I was looking on the approval of this version, before I complete the transaction. Anybody interested in one of the best books I've read about the Winter War. The White Sniper: Simo Häyhä, by Tapio Saarelainen. A must read. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....   Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....
    P
    Many

Unless you have good province with these screen printed examples I would be very careful. They are highly faked.

Jan
    ?

Hi there Kristian,

Thanks for your post. Although I´m nothing near an expert in the field of the Waffen SS patches I can confidently say that this one is not an original SS patch.

But as always please wait for more opinions before deciding wether or not to buy it.

Best, Jan

these patches pops up sometime's on "ebaayy". below the 3 accepted variants. The printed one is quite different in quality and contouring..
    (this picture is not my property)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....  

So you think the printed one from my post, os different than the printed in this pic, they look very sanitary, but in your pic, the material looks way more vibrant

faking a printed version is not hard I guess, but the quality of the print and the cloth is where the difference is

Jan
    ?

Put the two beside each other so they would be easier to compare. The one assumed to be original is to the left. There are differences to the two for sure. Check out the left stretched out paw for instance.

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Finish volunteer patch.....  

Thank you, I see exactly what you're talking about.