Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.

Article about: Images of authentic items.

Default Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.

Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Images of authentic items. Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.
    P
    Many

You will have to look far and wide to find this much field head gear in one place.
    Thanks to Mr. Paul S. for sharing his marvelous resources.
    These are from an old, notable collection.
    These are not mine; and these are all the images I have at hand, too.

CBH
    ?

As always Beautiful items , thank you and Mr. Paul S. for posting them . I Love the Mountain troop Bergmutze 's , I've never seen one with Edelweiss and eagle , a wonderful hat ! Thanks again too you both .
    Cheers Chris

?

Makes me happy to see such treasures. And i agree with Señor CBH- That cap with both eagle and edelweiss is a very interesting piece!

?

Some very nice Headwear there

many thanks.

?

Thank you Mr. Berthold for posting this wonderful collection.

While I cannot reveal the original source of these images, these caps are from a very senior collector via Mr. Paul S, who is an absolute leader in this field, and these objects embody exactly the type of item so desired in the collector world.

I am struck by a simple fact that it is very hard to find real items in the internet. Or, if you do find a real item, it is on this website.

Adrian Stevenson has set the goal here for the display of real items, and more actionable knowledge versus what sadly is the norm: a blizzard of fakes, collector confusion, and misinformation.

The opposite serves the interests of most people who embrace a positive goal in their aims, roles and missions.

Others want to complain, confuse, and contest or to make light of decades of knowledge and to propose some absurd short cut to truth. Let them to do so somewhere else.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-20-2014 at 01:00 AM.

?

The first mountain cap Looks to be made from the same maker than my mountain cap but mine has no Edelweiß but 2 metal grommets.

Both caps Show exactly the same red-Brown button.

Waffen SS headwear courtesy of my friend, Paul S.

Quality stuff.

Just returned from Berlin. Many thanks for posting these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast