Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!

Article about: Hello! The question that bothers me awhile actually is: what are the exact dates of introduction the M40 and M43 tunics in Waffen-SS troops? While having a lot of books 'bout SS uniforms I s

Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!If your interest in all of this is dressing up as a German soldier in former times, then rather than worrying about uniform regulations,
    you should memorize the dialogue in this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF2E...1vplgWPA_vWQS9

In passing, may I note that I spend a lot of time around real soldiers dressed in uniforms, and what is interesting and compelling about
    soldiers, in my experience, is what is in their intellect and character, and their hearts, to be sure.

The clothing is really besides the point.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!
    P
    Many

Quote by Max Ostendorff View Post
    For re-enacting improvement. Let's sat: one may wear "M43" for the early winter (e.g. January or February) event, but what if it's wrong and "M43" was invented in summer? Just for the example, of course.
    I appreciate your attention to detail, but I wouldn't worry about that.

It is unlikely that anybody knows the answer, so who would be in the position to spot and point out the error, let alone prove it? (Not to mention that this would require a particular kind of pettiness.)

Also, sometimes changes to military kit had already been practically implemented before they were officially regulated, sometimes there were troop trials for new items before the decision to generally introduce them was made, sometimes items didn't conform to official specifications for a myriad of reasons etc. etc.

Quote by Max Ostendorff View Post
    And what with this date - March,23, 1943? It's a real date of scalloping dissapearing?
    No. That's what I meant by "I am making this up".

Ok, I stop making fool of myself then. Thanx for all your answers, folks!

Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Let me be very clear here, since something is being lost in translation.

This item, for instance, is the hand receipt clothing inventory for SS uniforms of wartime.

Its lists five (5) different kinds of tunics and blouses on issue. None has a US quartermaster derived title of any kind.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-15-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Default Need help with identifying wehrpass

Hello everyone I will start by saying sorry that this is off the topic but i'm very new here and unsure how to post anything. I have been having a major issue trying to figure out the cursive writing. Any info would be amazing.Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!

Quote by snowwhite View Post
    Hello everyone I will start by saying sorry that this is off the topic but i'm very new here and unsure how to post anything. I have been having a major issue trying to figure out the cursive writing. Any info would be amazing.Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/
    Please post in this section!...

Daess, Wilhelm, 21 August 1892, Stuttgart, Protestant, married, trade: machine technician, carried out as "traveling engineer,"
    and then the names and death dates of parents.

He was liable to military service, but was in the Landsturm deep in the reserves. From what you append, it is not clear what happened to him later.
    He was no longer in Swabia, but was in the AOR of the Eisenach, i.e. Thuringian mobilization base for the Wehrmacht.

His "D's" are embellished in maybe an odd way, and his name ends with the double S, which young people do not know, S zet.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-15-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!and

this is actually a crappy chart, and it is not actually the German alphabet.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-15-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!Waffen-SS M40 & M43 tunics dates of introduction!!!These are better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast