Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS officer tunic

Article about: Hi All Is this one ok? Cheers George

Default Re: Waffen SS officer tunic

Quote by Magwa7 View Post
    Everything appears original and correct to me...you just never know when the insignias were applied but they are very nice. I would not mind owning it. I would add that the collar backing material in this type of officer tunic made from this wool grade was very common.
    If you give this the upcheck, then that is pretty strong endorsement. This thing does not have a Sieder eagle? I can never tell.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS officer tunic
    P
    Many

?

No definately not a Sieder...but it could be a high grade fake as with anything these days,hands on inspection for the cardboard unterlagen and UV check as well as a look at the bullion under a loop.

?

Waffen SS officer tunic

A fake of this calibre can only be determined in hand.

Waffen SS officer tunic

A fake of this calibre can only be determined in hand.
    Thank you. I rely on your expertise with these things. We need to convince Sayle F to show some of his things, too.
    I always look at all alu embroidery with a lupe as a matter of course.
    However, I confine myself to the black uniforms, which have more criteria not easily duplicated.
    I did encounter a refined German fake via a dealer recently, which had been constructed around a photo and a personnel file, but the thing had many flaws.

?

Should you ever come across the Allgemeine SS tabs or cuffband with 83 on them I would love to see them. this was the Giessen area and from where I lived a few years.

Waffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunic
    Should you ever come across the Allgemeine SS tabs or cuffband with 83 on them I would love to see them. this was the Giessen area and from where I lived a few years.
    I have never seen such. I have Heidelberg in abundance, and Cologne Bonn Aachen, too, but not Hessen of any kind. The thumb you see gripping the Strassburg tunic is that of the redoubtable Sayle F.

I lived in Kaiserslautern in my service time, and the Oak Leaf militaria man had a KL uniform, but I did not buy it.
    I went to university in Cologne and in Bonn, and I have a tunic and an overcoat from said Standarte.
    Odd how we collect. None of my numbered Allgem. SS collar patches on real collars is from the Waffen SS, of course.

?

The tunics quality in this case depending of the money owner wish to spend to the tunic. It is for sure tailored. Sometimes even high NCO grade tunics seen in the "generals" quality
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Waffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunicWaffen SS officer tunic
    Quote by Dimas View Post
    The tunics quality in this case depending of the money owner wish to spend to the tunic. It is for sure tailored. Sometimes even high NCO grade tunics seen in the "generals" quality
    I have several tailored NCO's tunics, indeed. There were at least two grades of Trikot, however, and in this aspect the differences do emerge in the ranks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2