Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Waffen SS Printed Armband?

Article about: Here is the item listed on Gunbroker. Waffen SS Nazi Armband - Printed Cloth w/ Stamp : WW1 & WW2 Collectibles at GunBroker.com

For intentionally attempting to sell known fake items, deltaspecialforce has been banned from the Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Printed Armband?
    P
    Many

Thx Bob... let's get rid of all them fake TR item sellers! They are the reason why we pay a high price for the real stuff.

Quote by deltaspecialforce View Post
    Thank you, Rick. I don't have to justify myself but the listing does not claim that the armbands are original and the listing clearly states that they are sold as-is and to bid accordingly.

I have provided very accurate and descriptive photos and titles which clearly worked since you found this thread. Anyone with any common sense can do a quick Internet search to determine the authenticity or get opinions of any of my items.

While I value the opinions and generous help from many here on the forum, I've had collectors that I know personally and respect that have authenticated this particular armband. I'm not saying they are right, but there are conflicting opinions on this one. That's why I want it out of my collection.
    I can not count how many times I have heard this type of dribble come out of the mouths of those who knowingly sell fakes. He was also selling everything as is with no returns, which alwayws is a BIG red flag. Retaining your good name after being caught knowlingly selling fakes leaves a stigma on your honesty forever.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3