Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen SS sleeve eagle

Article about: Hey guys! Im new to this fourm, this is my first post. I bought this off of a very reliable military dealer in town who has a \\$40,000 collection!!! He had no clue if it was a repro or not, h

iv been a histroy buff for a while now... dont know why dont know how,,, I just am.. Definetly be posting more German stuff I have in the next little while. everything else I have im almost positive of its authenticity... this one was just hopeful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS sleeve eagle
    P
    Many

Hi Beau, welcome to the forum, great to hear you love your history! If you see anything you like in the future, post it here first before parting with your cash as we will only be to happy to help "ol boy". The collecting world is unfortunately full of fake items, especially in the Third Reich arena so tread carefully! Happy hunting, Leon.

Thanks Leon! keep an eye out for my posts I have a few things I will hopefully post today

Waffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleFrom my having been a history buff at fifteen thereby did arise....

wow I like your "little" hat collection. Are the caps repros? I know the repros sell for big $$ here in canada

Waffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagleWaffen SS sleeve eagle
    Quote by BeauHarper View Post
    wow I like your "little" hat collection. Are the caps repros? I know the repros sell for big $$ here in canada
    As to the "repro" question, I will let others answer you there. Good luck. We of the fading old guard are happy young people are interested in this material.
    Happy past, present and future to all here.....

Quote by BeauHarper View Post
    No Beau, Friedrich's caps are most certainly not repro, neither is the rest of his very extensive collection, we all learn a lot from this gentleman! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    No Beau, Friedrich's caps are most certainly not repro, neither is the rest of his very extensive collection, we all learn a lot from this gentleman! Leon.
    Thanks, dear colleague for the kind words. But the truth is this: most images of SS regalia in the internet, if one starts out as a beginner on a random search, do toss up fakes.

I have looked many times. Our site is the treasure trove of authentic things. It is the task of a young person to figure this all out, but such persons can surely avail themselves of our

work, if they so choose.

those last photos were quite convincing... I believe you got some real ones there. Man I would love one of those but lets start small to begin with! Im not big into repros myself, theres nothing wrong with repros in my opinion as long as they are not sold as authentic pieces. Im personally not interested in repros... I like the REEEAL stuff! thanks for sharing those wonderful photos. Just posted 2 more topics on a couple german things I have. If you guys would take a look that would make my day.
    Thanks,
    Beau

got rid of the patch to a friend for cheep trade. He posted it on a website and showed people his repro...One guy chirped up and told him don't take less than 150 pounds for it. Apparently this is a real deal 1945 SS patch as shown in some reference book and my friend is currently making a trade with the guy for a ton of badges... Is it possible the patch is real? Kinda doubt it because everyone I have asked so far says its a fake and not even a good one. Apparently its good, or maybe this guy does not know what hes talking about???
    thought I would keep you updated, Thanks,
    Beau

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast