Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen-SS soldier drawing

Article about: Im only 13 years old and I think im pretty good.

?

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys! Im gonna draw some more stuff. Expect a new one everyday(hopefully).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS soldier drawing
    P
    Many

You'd better not take that at school ;-)

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    You'd better not take that at school ;-)
    Was just thinking that... I got in trouble when I was in grade 7 for drawing an Me 262 in my margins (I was a history buff even then). I even redacted the "forbidden symbols" apparently iron crosses are offense enough to somebody to send me down to the office where the principle decided that the teacher who sent me down was an idiot.

?

This was a quick sketch that I made in Science. :3 If I realy do try and work really hard I can make drawings similar to the black and white ones in the Waffen-SS paintings thread.

?

Yeah gotta be careful. lol. In fact im a really really good drawer for my age. I did not tr at all when I drew that. If I really put in time and work hard I can make black and white drawings just as good as the ones in the Waffen-SS paintings thread.

A lot better than I could ever hope to do. And suitably tough-looking as well.

How about a 101st Airborne jumper?

?

Ill try that. Ill take a side draw like this one so you can see the helmet insignia and the shoulder insignia.

Speaking some wisdom for you. Draw a tank or a common soldier and I think you will find more people appreciate your skills and not judge you for your interest far as the general public. But not bad.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Great job... many adults could not draw what you have at 13. Good shading and everything. Take all the art classes you can in school, and don't let such talent go to waste. One tip, be careful what you draw at school as others have said. People don't get the right impression of us 3rd Reich collectors. It would be a shame to make it on national news for getting suspended over a drawing!

My 16 year old daughter is collecting now. Following in my footsteps. After talking with my late great uncle (US Army WWII veteran) and my uncle (US Navy WWII veteran) she understands that history should be passed on and never forgotten

- - ------- - -

Sorry to go off topic. Great drawing. Keep up the good work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast