Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Waffen SS Totenkopf

Article about: by Totenhead Nice looking ladies, especially Zarah Leander, I am sure they would have been endeared by your caps !!! Prost ! Well, yes, you are quite right. Both Leander and Roekk later asse

Default Waffen SS Totenkopf

Hi guys,

i become this Totenkopf today.It shoult be a original one imo,but i would be hear more opinions from you guys.Do you like it?

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Totenkopf   Waffen SS Totenkopf  

Waffen SS Totenkopf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Totenkopf
    P
    Many

Default Re: Waffen SS Totenkopf

To have the RZM mark on the forehead is quite rare but looks promising

I see no problems with it. A nice Deschler & Son skull but sadly wounded and missing an attachment prong is all.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 03-17-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Waffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfWaffen SS TotenkopfYour badge looked like this when whole.

?

Nice one right as rain
    Mametz

?

Ok, lets start this one again.

FB has posted images which contain skulls on caps in his collection. The comparisons are there to see from the obverse side. I seriously doubt anyone is going to remove a skull from a cap just to show the backside.

I am sure that a few more members will post unattached skulls from their collections to show the reverse side for comparison.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you, Adrian, and this site has many images of the reverses of such objects. I do not collect loose insignia. Happy badges to all seekers.
    Also, the neusilber badge was more or less intended for the black cap, whereas the alu. or subdued badge was for the SSVT grey uniform.
    Of course, the above is in the price lists, but surely was not adhered to at all times.

FB, there was no offence meant or taken !!

Just out of interest, can we have a thread on Marlene Dietrich ??

I know nothing about these, are there any major red flags when it comes to buying these?

?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I know nothing about these, are there any major red flags when it comes to buying these?
    Yes, they are faked from a very low standard to a very high standard. Don't spend your money unless you know what you're buying either through your own study or by asking the opinions of those more experienced collectors here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast