Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Waffen SS Totenkopf

Article about: by Totenhead Nice looking ladies, especially Zarah Leander, I am sure they would have been endeared by your caps !!! Prost ! Well, yes, you are quite right. Both Leander and Roekk later asse

Default Re: Waffen SS Totenkopf

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I know nothing about these, are there any major red flags when it comes to buying these?
    Vicky, as in all other TR collecting, there are many fakes out there, and without seeing both the obverse and reverse it is really difficult to ascertain a genuine one, obviously FB's caps are all 100% genuine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Totenkopf
    P
    Many

Im trying to build up my knowledge around then, but even then, i wouldn't take a chance without putting it on here for everyone to express there opinions.

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    FB, there was no offence meant or taken !!

Just out of interest, can we have a thread on Marlene Dietrich ??
    I will leave that to you, Mr. Totenhead, as recently I swerve to Zarah Leander and Marika Roekk.

?

Wow...glad to see you step in on this one Adrian. I almost forgot where I was.

?

I know nothing about these, are there any major red flags when it comes to buying these?
    You are perusing the SS section therefore red flags are many in this field of collecting. To list the red flags on loose SS insignia is quite the endeavor. Using the forum search capabilities will scratch the surface of what to be cautious of. Do not buy loose insignia if you do not know what your looking at as real.

Quote by DougB View Post
    You are perusing the SS section therefore red flags are many in this field of collecting. To list the red flags on loose SS insignia is quite the endeavor. Using the forum search capabilities will scratch the surface of what to be cautious of. Do not buy loose insignia if you do not know what your looking at as real.
    Thank you

Quote by DougB View Post
    Well said.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I will leave that to you, Mr. Totenhead, as recently I swerve to Zarah Leander and Marika Roekk.
    Nice looking ladies, especially Zarah Leander, I am sure they would have been endeared by your caps !!! Prost !

Im trying to build up my knowledge around then, but even then, i wouldn't take a chance without putting it on here for everyone to express there opinions.
    To merely add to the suffering of all this, the on line images can never give all the data necessary to make an informed assessment.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    To merely add to the suffering of all this, the on line images can never give all the data necessary to make an informed assessment.
    I can appreciate that, will start studying up on them. I'm only 21, so plenty time to learn and no doubt plenty time to make some mistakes in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast