Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Article about: I would have one concern about using regular straight pins if there is any kind of moisture / humidity in the air it may leave a little dark mark and or rust staining were the pins are expos

Default waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Well first off the tunic is real . for the life of me i can not at this point find any trace of there ever been a army eagle .

the shoulder boards are real . But just something not sitting right with me the way they are placed .. and the way they are both coming out like they have never been put in right ,

now the collar tabs are not the norm german made sort . yet i can see i set like this on page 757 of the beaver book are these Foreign made ?? or out right Fakes . same with the cuff the eagle i think is just out right bad ,

For the life of me i can not see any sign of any other sort of tabs been there before . and can not see any trace of a army eagle . is this a real tunic that some one just put crap back on ? the boards are both coming out the same way as each other a mirror image so to speak

not one i would touch my self but there is some strange things going on my first thought was Foreign cuff and tabs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best
    P
    Many

Default Re: waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

This is a 100% Fake tab! The bolts width, stitching and border bullion are all perfect for a post war fake. In-fact this is a recently made fake collar tab.

- - Updated - -

thanks all i know is this was brought in the70s
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  
    Attached Images Attached Images

- - Updated - -

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

shocking eagle

- - Updated - -

board

waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  
    Last edited by hawkins; 07-22-2012 at 09:24 AM.

for the life of me can not see any trace of a eagle

tunic

There are a lot of issues about this tunic. 1. The shoulder boards are not correct. They are post-war east german army as well as the tunic is. The pipets on them are the incorrect size and color for a SS Sturmbahnfuher and they should be black in color for the lower parts of the shoulder rank for the Waffen SS, Adolf Hitler. The sleeve eagle is a terrible reproduction. The cuff title is completely wrong for an officers Tunic and beyond that is a reproduction, a well known fake. The stitching on the back collar is a joke. The rank shoulder board is an exact reproduction that I myself have an example of. Well enough said.

thanks are you sure on the boards as they are black under them all so would love to hear more on your thoughts about it been a east german tunic if thats the case what sticks out showing this

the rest yes i was thinking how bad
    Last edited by hawkins; 07-22-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast