Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

Article about: I would have one concern about using regular straight pins if there is any kind of moisture / humidity in the air it may leave a little dark mark and or rust staining were the pins are expos

Default Re: waffen ss tunic dodgy at best

this is a hard one on waf its getting the op i all so looked up some treads with photos that all say is like arran said

- - Updated - -

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best
    P
    Many

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

same tabs these are what i have found that others have showin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best   waffen ss tunic dodgy   at best  

If you think that your cuff title looks like the example shown that YOU posted, then I guess I cant help you. Tell you what if you dont want to listen to my advice then by all means live in the fantasy world that this tunic is authentic and the accessories on them. I encourage you to do some reading and learn a little bit more about who and where Waffen SS Tunics were being manufactured from the period of 1939 to 1944.

You still havent posted a photo of the lining of the Tunic, which at this point is moot, but would certainly seal the deal and allow me to tell you exactly who made this reproduction.

?

Last edited by Eddie; 07-24-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Finally some sanity. I was beginning to think that am I the only one that see's what I am seeing??

the award is just sitting on there , like i said the boards have come out , not the first tunic this to happin too. yes i am fully aware about were tunics were made as i am sure you are aware the dutch and other foreign countrys made tunics and insignia for the ss .. . i do have the books just look in legions by little john .. all so angola . mike beaver , still no one has shown me a east german tunic made like this , i am sure you are all aware the germans gave the dutch used allgemeine tunics , ha i only put up because i had the same thoughts .. but i have been digging and so what some are saying is even the insgnia thats not mine i have shown here is all fake ? right ?

- - Updated - -

its not my tunic i only went and had a look you will see what the liner is like in the photo i pointd you to . please show me a photo of a east german tunic made like this in tricot

?

I don't think he is being un realistic....he's been given info that would suggest real and badly horrible....he is just providing more info and listening o what's been posted

thats right and i am the first to say i dont know a lot about foreign insignia but seems there saying there is no way the ss used foreign insignia in the lah well that is out right wrong

dooms town i have books all so ok , ha this is what its about i ant stting on the feance here i am putting up what info ii have found so far

- - Updated - -

Quote by doomtown View Post
    I'm not sure what this is exactly, but I feel like if this guy tried to show up and stand to attention for the LAH in this he would have been drug out back! Seems like a replaced collar, the EK1 doesn't make sense where it's placed, how would you fit other awards under/near it? It looks sloppy and bad, and the way that the shoulder boards are sewn in is horrible. I sewed some shoulder boards into a Heer tunic of mine the other week and seeing this makes me feel waaay better about my handywork! As for the tunic itself, it seems likely that the reason you can't find an eagle on the breast is because this is a postwar jacket of some sort, though, you're right I can't find a postwar 6 button jacket, I have no idea.
    i think you need to have a look at how awards are worn !

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast