MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe

Article about: I feel the same, "klassisch ist am besten". Contrarianism is usually the best policy if you are besieged by dangerous fools. Oskar Matzerath, a famously non-poisonous dwarf, found

?

Default Re: Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe

I feel the same, "klassisch ist am besten". Contrarianism is usually the best policy if you are besieged by dangerous fools. Oskar Matzerath, a famously non-poisonous dwarf, found this to be true.

Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe
    (non-poisonous dwarves with pleasing waffenfarbe, pictured)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe
    P
    Many

Well said. I have not seen this film since it came out in 1979. I would like to see it again.

1979 is an awfully long time ago, surely.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This cap originally came from Manion's; and I bought it in the 1990s from a collector to whom I had sold a part of my collection in the early 1980s; and sold I then it in the last decade to a member here for a modest price, who was regaled by the glamor dealer that the thing was fake; whereupon one of the leading headwear collectors in North America bought it (at several times my purchase price) and put it in his book.....where you find it now.
    Which book is this FB?

I think you already know my thoughts in regards to these piped caps so I won't bore everyone again.

The image is from the Wilson History Center book with the ungrammatical title: Exotische, which should be "die Exotischen."
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-09-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Die Exoten, or die Exotischen.

Waffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeExoten.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The image is from the Wilson History Center book with the ungrammatical title: Exotische, which should be "die Exotischen."
    Ah ha, I don't see your old cap here FB but the red piped Paul Kaps has obviously found a new Exotische home in the States.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe  

phew!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Ah ha, I don't see your old cap here FB but the red piped Paul Kaps has obviously found a new Exotische home in the States.
    I saw these images. The dealer also has an SS Umhang and a cap. A costly image, to be sure.

F-B,Their are mental midgets that love to call anything bad.They are incompetent cretins and don't usually have two dimes to rub together!You find them on all forums and i cannot use the words on here to call them what they are.You suffered because they enjoy there stupidy and i am sure you did not forget them!They will attack any collector new or advanced and i had it on this forum,but as they say, let sleeping dogs ly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast