Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe

Article about: I feel the same, "klassisch ist am besten". Contrarianism is usually the best policy if you are besieged by dangerous fools. Oskar Matzerath, a famously non-poisonous dwarf, found

Default Re: Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe

Thanks for the above.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe
    P
    Many

?

Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe.

Do these things not create histeria and the meltdown of people brain cells? A recent hat has appeared on the other forum. I don't know why but I thought I could help. It was certainly a waste of time besides for the fact that my nemisis enlightened me to a certain kind of chinstrap button I'd not seen before. A small revelation..

It's seems that the ephos of authenticating based on the opinions of the majority is still alive and kicking despite my efforts to shoot it in the head and put us all out of misery.

How so many people become hat aficionados over night when the dollar signs start flashing is quite intriguing but not surprising.

I do find it ridiculous however when collectors who are usualy fussy to the point of being OCD about any regular Heer cap, suddenly turn goo goo gaa gaa when presented with a possible coloured piped SS visor.

Waffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Waffenfarbe, oh Waffenfarbe.

Do these things not create histeria and the meltdown of people brain cells? A recent hat has appeared on the other forum. I don't know why but I thought I could help. It was certainly a waste of time besides for the fact that my nemisis enlightened me to a certain kind of chinstrap button I'd not seen before. A small revelation..

It's seems that the ephos of authenticating based on the opinions of the majority is still alive and kicking despite my efforts to shoot it in the head and put us all out of misery.

How so many people become hat aficionados over night when the dollar signs start flashing is quite intriguing but not surprising.

I do find it ridiculous however when collectors who are usualy fussy to the point of being OCD about any regular Heer cap, suddenly turn goo goo gaa gaa when presented with a possible coloured piped SS visor.
    Which, dear colleague, is why I sold two perfectly real ones out of utter disgust. I should have sold them to you, but at least one of them became famous.

?

I would have bought them too and returned them also if I wasn't satisfied. No offence to you FB, you know that hopefully and was really just the only point I was trying to make on the darkside forum.

I generally do not sell my material to people who post on these sites, and especially I do not sell to anyone who posts on the site I hate. This fact is why I was so angry that someone took a piece from my collection to deploy on the other site without thank you.
    The Wehrmacht Awards Forum signifies a lynch mob at war with the truth. Its experts are not that, and it has wrought enormous damage on the items in which we are interested.
    In any case, the two objects are long gone, and I posted the images from the book to underscore the irony and idiocy of the whole thing.
    A glamor dealer tried to buy the cap in the book from a person known to you and me with the standard canard that it was a crafty fake.
    It is always a crafty fake which then disheartens those of weak will and less knowledge, whereby the band of thugs can sweep up more material without competition from the recent arrivals.
    The stitch fairies, Lubstein cultists, and the check list blowhards leave me quite cold.

Waffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeBy the way, I have several black caps with the push thingy buttons for the Sturmriemen, actually. They were used on early kepis and black SS caps.

?

All the reasons why I try and keep myself isolated from dealers, militaria/gun shows and in the most part, other collectors!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Waffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeBy the way, I have several black caps with the push thingy buttons for the Sturmriemen, actually. They were used on early kepis and black SS caps.
    I'm pretty sure now that it was a black cap that had the unscrewey buttons I was reffering to. Maybe I was wrong though and I merely managed to get them apart due to brute force. I honestly don't remember. The cap was fixed and the owner very happy, that's all I really remember.

Waffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe, oh WaffenfarbeWaffenfarbe without controversy.

Good stuff as per usual FB, but please clear your inbox!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast