Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wet woolens shall become foetid

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold Attachment 277156Attachment 277157Attachment 277158Attachment 277159Attachment 277160Attachment 277161Attachment 277162Attachment 277163Attachment 277164Attachment 2771

Default Re: Wet woolens shall become foetid

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 277156Attachment 277157Attachment 277158Attachment 277159Attachment 277160Attachment 277161Attachment 277162Attachment 277163Attachment 277164Attachment 277165Attachment 277166Attachment 277167For Stinschen, more images of that which is hopelessly and forever foetid. And was the property of a ferocious SS man with a fairly 08/15 name
    Hello Friedrich.

I finally found the thread you mentioned. Yes, I can understand why you bought that one

There are no words to describe its beauty.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wet woolens shall become foetid
    P
    Many

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thank you F-B for offering more info on your Standarte 32 uniform. I have lost all interest in grey and now pursue knowledge on the black uniforms only. Due mainly to your influence. Your collection and your guidance is first class. In contrast to the photo that started this thread here we see the grinning ghoul in a warmer and sunny clime. Attachment 277902Attachment 277903Attachment 277904Attachment 277905Attachment 277906Attachment 277907
    I actually have another one for this Standarte which I have not photographed. I guess I should. Thank you. I take full responsibility for being bad influence on you. I am sorry. Maybe your daughter or cousin will forgive me. The image of Heini H. looking for herbs is revealing. Next time you see someone looking for herbs, call the international criminal court in the Hague.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hello Friedrich.

I finally found the thread you mentioned. Yes, I can understand why you bought that one

There are no words to describe its beauty.
    thank you. It is really more foetid than beautiful, I think. Someone wrecked the rank badge, of course, but then something is always wrecked with each and every piece of Nazi regalia. thanks to you and best of luck with your collecting. FB

I do not know much about the black SS uniforms, all I see is a very beautiful item
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Wet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetid
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I do not know much about the black SS uniforms, all I see is a very beautiful item
    Thank you. If you are interested in such objects, here is the place to learn, and not elsewhere.

all the best to you, FBWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetid
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-13-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Wet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidHere is an extract of Schulz's Stammrollenkarte from his SS personnel file. There emerges his service, which was nothing for the Deutsche Wochenschau, but it is fine for me.

Wet woolens shall become foetidThe fatal attraction of these items proved too much for a certain British parliamentarian recently. The shock doubles and then some at how awful this Montur looks at least to my eyes as a owner of the authentic prototype. Also shows a certain lack of political judgment by said figures, but our UK colleagues can fill us in. In the world of digital cameras and social media, a sign of a suicide wish for persons in public life. This Montur appears more like a black SS lounge lizard suit or Hugh Hefner pyjamas via a Wewelsburg send up of the Playboy mansion. Doof. Wet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetid
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-19-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Wet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidWet woolens shall become foetidfoetid woolens. Also worthy of note or wonder or shock is the detached collar of an SSTV Montur. Why, one wonders, is there no piping on this torso of a collar? Wet woolens shall become foetid
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-19-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2