Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Whamond site cap insignia of great rarity.

Article about: The first pattern embroidered badge for the black forage cap in the SS, ca. 1934/5. I had the brown SSTV cap in the 1970s with a similar badge, but never a black one with this little badge.

the prices some dealers ask... the Italian camo Waffen SS parka for $1495. Just bought one in almost the same condition for 300 euro and sold one about 3 weeks ago for 500 euro. I am doing something very wrong and very right at the same time i guess.

This hobby is getting too expensive and the funny thing is that it is getting more expensive because i collect. Same counts for the fakes ofc!
    Can`t even trust dealers when you pay prices like this....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whamond site cap insignia of great rarity.
    P
    Many

Quote by Vernichtung View Post
    the prices some dealers ask... the Italian camo Waffen SS parka for $1495. Just bought one in almost the same condition for 300 euro and sold one about 3 weeks ago for 500 euro. I am doing something very wrong and very right at the same time i guess.

This hobby is getting too expensive and the funny thing is that it is getting more expensive because i collect. Same counts for the fakes ofc!
    Can`t even trust dealers when you pay prices like this....

As pertains to this post, let me write this: I posted a piece of very rare insignia. I did so because I have never seen the thing for sale.

The lamentations about prices and dealers are a very familiar staple of most posts, and, these ideas are not really germane to this thread.

I am glad you are able to collect at bargain prices. May we all profit from your good fortune.

?

Question

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 913693Messr. Stiles has lots of nice SS insignia for sale, too, since the SS militaria market is quite dead.
    How does one get hold of this Stiles? I see some things in that photo that I'd be interested in.
    Sarge

Martin Stiles operates a website entitled Hannah's Reich or Hanners Reich.

Hanners Reich

A lot of items Martin has is on consignment. Not cheap......but real 😅 like everyone else sometimes things slip through

Whamond site cap insignia of great rarity.
    Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Hanners Reich

A lot of items Martin has is on consignment. Not cheap......but real 😅 like everyone else sometimes things slip through
    Thanks for the kind aid. Once more, my goal here is the insignia, not the zig zag narrative about the injustices of life.

Most of us come here to seek respite from the awful present, and there is no need, in my view, to make this place more cluttered with boundless affect and impulsive outbursts of the conflict between super ego, ego and id in the face of globalization or the holy order of medieval society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2