Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....

Article about: Hello, i just bought a grouping of items, all original........except this, lol .........Any hope of the Totenkopf being a real Panzer version?

?

Default What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....

Hello, i just bought a grouping of items, all original........except this, lol .........Any hope of the Totenkopf being a real Panzer version?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....   What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....

Possibly an early 1st pattern SS Totenkopf, but i am no expert on the 1st pattern.

?

I very much doubt it.

What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....Actual examples of said badge versus the oddity enclosed here at the top.

?

O.K., here are better pics..... i believe the Tk is a good Panzer version. The tab, idk ? ................ 70's fake? Possibly a put together item of real pieces?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....   What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....  

What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....  

What is this........ 4th Reich, lol ....The collar patch, i.e. the textile, buckram et cetera is surely junk, while I will leave the Totenschaedel to someone else. However, I would stick with a known real one from a sound source. I do not think that the army badges are nearly as rare as the SS variant.

All parts are bad, sorry. Look at the soft detail to the lines on the skull.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!