Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this?

Article about: I had this one with a lot of other things, but I don't have a clue about what it could be? can someone tell me? THX

Fenix82
    ?

Default What is this?

I had this one with a lot of other things, but I don't have a clue about what it could be? can someone tell me? THX
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this?  

2. # ADS

Fenix82
    ?

Default Re: What is this?

and also those collar tabs, Are they reproductions? I pressume yes
    (They're not mine)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this?   What is this?  

What is this?   What is this?  

It is an NSKK Drivers badge. So not SS related.

Yes, the collar tabs are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

_JT_
    ?

Rather than start a new thread, i'd like to see what type of Deaths Head this is? I know the wehrmacht belt buckle isn't anything special(its marked 39 on the back). Both of these were given to me by my grandfather who fought for the 106th and survived the Battle of the Bulge.

He also left us a dagger, but from what i remember it doesnt have any markings and has a clear plastic as the base. I'll try to find it.

Stormtrooper
    ?

This is a NSKK Drivers insignia like has been stated. The Eagle and the Steering wheel would bemounted onto a Diamond shaped piece of cloth and sewn onto the lower left sleeve of the NSKK man's shirt.The Cloth piece would be Black and wrapped around something to make it stiff like a piece of Burlap. This is a First model. the Second model was the Diamond shaped stiffened cloth with the emblem printed onto it directly. Stormtrooper
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this?  

Stormtrooper
    ?

The one pictured above is mine. Stormtrooper

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.