Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

Article about: I'm looking for information on the original SA brownshirt aka the (Rossbach bought) 'Lettow Shirt' (1924-1929c) It was worn by Hitler, Hess, Himmler and many others attending the 1927 Reichs

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Also, since we have done a lot of work for you, please join this site with a contribution. You have gotten a lot more than USD 25 of value from us.
    $25 sounds like a very worthwhile contribution, and I agree, we have all benefited from our mutual research endeavors. I'm very glad to share my professional research with members of this forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?
    P
    Many

Standardization among grinning SA and SS ca. 193XWhat color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

From Bob Coleman's collection.What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

Maybe they know the answer, as they may have made the fabled shirt.What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

- - ------- - -

Likely not, as many of them were unlikely alive a few years later....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-13-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Such facts need bearing in mind with all of our interest in the clothing of the persons who went from ecstasy to the apocalypse with great speed.What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

Thanks very much to Friedrich Berthold for the voluminous set of research links that he posted, they will help for years to come

Quote by dimitrov2012 View Post
    Thanks very much to Friedrich Berthold for the voluminous set of research links that he posted, they will help for years to come
    There is a lot there, to be sure. Some of the links are kaputt, but you get my drift.

I am glad you find value, since others find such a thing bullying and wind baggery.What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?What color brown was the original SA/SS brownshirt?

?

amazing books, both textually and photographically. the exactitude, thoroughness and quiet competence of the compilers and editors set a high bar indeed. in hand, the volumes themselves are beautiful things, by any standard.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Militaria Verlag, Inh. Rest, Wien, Oesterreich!

https://www.militaria.at/Default.aspx

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast