Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What the Cross on the necktie ??? and insignia ????

Article about: I'm don't known "Cross" neck order on the necktie history. I want to known my history of the Cross on the necktie. and i want to known insignia history of reinhard heydrich in phot

?

If you continue to rudely shout like this your threads will be disappearing !!

What is your langauge ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What the Cross on the necktie ??? and insignia ????
    P
    Many

Quote by Paul E View Post
    If you continue to rudely shout like this your threads will be disappearing !!

What is your langauge ?
    "Help me please"??? Super Moderator Paul E youl tell me If you continue to rudely shout like this your threads will be disappearing !! What??? rudely shout - -" i'm say "Help me please" = rudely shout OMG!! / ok sir Super Moderator i known i known thank you

What is your langauge ? = Thai langauge dude / Sir SUPER MODERATOR Paul E

Times is ticking... You have the full attention of the Moderators. Prepare yourself also...you may be going on a long journey. Watch the door doesn't hit your back side. I am sure after my post that adjustments to your concerns will be addressed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by hawkins View Post
    himmler is wearing the blood order with ribbon , this was given for the Beer Hall Putsch -...the other large star i am not sure . he all so is wearing a party badge and sports award
    Yes I want to known history "large star under the cross award" of himmler and i want to known history the silk and aiguillette , and large star award another of him (heinrich himmler in photograph)

Thank you / you don't understand me / you use to work google translate Thai - English

ผมอยากจะรู้ประวัติของดาวขนาดใหญ่ในภาพทั้ง 2 ชิ้น ของ himmler และ ประวัติของ aiguillette SS ของ himmler และประวัติผ้าแพร ของ himmler ใครรู้ประวัติของ ของทั้ง 3 ชิ้นนี้ ช่วยอธิบายให้ฟังถึงประวัติหน่อยครับ

you use google translate thai - english and you have the make sense of grammar OK Lucky dude

But I'm learn the english language

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Times is ticking... You have the full attention of the Moderators. Prepare yourself also...you may be going on a long journey. Watch the door doesn't hit your back side. I am sure after my post that adjustments to your concerns will be addressed
    I'm don't worry Moderator Larry C / I like learn history and military of the nazi german and i like europe people / but i'm I only speak a little English, I wish to be able to speak fluently. Thank you Admin and moderator you have me to join in the website / i like military of the world war 2 and the nazi germany / Thank you

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Times is ticking... Prepare yourself also...you may be going on a long journey. Watch the door doesn't hit your back side.
    I didn't know you could get Thai fortune cookies.... Remarkable.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

คุณชายที่รักโปรดปฏิบัติตามขั้นตอนนี้

I have found that writing in the simplest language possible in ones own language and translating it to the target language with Google provides an adequate means of communication. Once translated run the resulting translation back through Google to the original language and if it still makes sense uses the translation, if not adjust the original wording repeat the process until the translation makes sense when back in the original language. Tedious but worth getting the right answers without too many missunderstandings

moje poważaniem,

Stefan
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Sorry Guys but I think lovetheww2 is a complete newbie and doesnt know that large font or capitals are considered as being rude or shouting.
    Forgive him his youthfullness and being a layman in the english language.

Jean

Quote by StefanM View Post
    คุณชายที่รักโปรดปฏิบัติตามขั้นตอนนี้
    "I like ladyboy with soft hands and warm mouth only got five dollar though".

Where did you get that from, a tattooist's product catalogue...?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by lovetheww2 View Post
    "Help me please"??? Super Moderator Paul E youl tell me If you continue to rudely shout like this your threads will be disappearing !! What??? rudely shout - -" i'm say "Help me please" = rudely shout OMG!! / ok sir Super Moderator i known i known thank you

What is your langauge ? = Thai langauge dude / Sir SUPER MODERATOR Paul E
    Wow i didn't see a Knighthood as being a reward for being a Mod !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast