Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What have I here?.

Article about: Would appreciate any information relating to this leather outfit. Clothing tags indicate a 1944 manufacture, there are marks to indicate a ribbon bar was attached above left breast, it shows

Default What have I here?.

What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.What have I here?.Would appreciate any information relating to this leather outfit.

Clothing tags indicate a 1944 manufacture, there are marks to indicate a ribbon bar was attached above left breast, it shows wear, a couple of buttons replaced.

I don't believe in my wildest dreams it's an original SS worn outfit with original insignia, but I really don't know abouut this leather uniform.

Thanking You

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What have I here?.
    P
    Many

Default Re: What have I here?.

Well,I can't say what the tunic is but sure not born for the SS.Eagle is a 100% fake so looks the tabs from these pictures.
    Sorry!!!

I believe that you have have a Kreigsmarine leather jacket and trousers, whether it's original or not I don't know. They were used by Panzer troops though, which maybe why somebody stuck the fake SS insignia on it.

as stated the insignia is fake the tag i don't think is original either or at least not to the jacket look at the stiched its completely different each side

That just hurts my eyes... such nice leather set....
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

It could be KM. Any pics of the inside of the jacket?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I'm on the side that it's KM

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    I'm on the side that it's KM
    after italy run away from war it was taken from italian depots(it/ was before sent as help to italy by Germans) ,and used by SS panzer units from HJ and sometimes LAH
    yes this set was for marine.

Looks like you have 3 choices- you could remove all of the insignia and use it as Kriegsmarine, or remove all of the insignia and replace it with original SS insignia (not cheap) or remove all of the insignia but put an original SS tunic under the leather with matching shoulder straps only on the coat.

The choice is yours and there are a lot pictures of these things in wear, but it is a pity that someone added the horrible fake stuff to what looks like an original jacket.