Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?

Article about: Not my field of collecting but I read the SS threads out of curiosity and pick a few interesting bits of information. On one of the dealers I buy medals from he has this cap listed for sale,

Default Re: What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?

Robert, the cap with the Hochland badge is on what I think is a Canadian website. The display of same does not include its interior.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?
    P
    Many

tag for view
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?  

?

Quote by hawkins View Post
    tag for view
    Yes, this is the incorrect RZM tag that Bob had mentioned. From what I have observed, these appear in ground up fakes, including tunics, that originate from Germany.

?

Yes that is a fake cap, ground up fake with a bad RZM tag and other red flags.

Correct, the one I got in 2008 was refunded and returned to the "dealer" I got it from with loosing some money rather my honor.

Check out a northern dealer more there in Euro currency.

Quote by Robert H View Post
    Correct, the one I got in 2008 was refunded and returned to the "dealer" I got it from with loosing some money rather my honor.

Check out a northern dealer more there in Euro currency.
    The guy is running all over the place wayving $$$ look at me on forum after forum and the net with out putting any thought of study or learning him self in to this . so no symathy here .. It makes a monkey out of what a lot of people like fb and a lot of others have spent a life time working on .

For my knowledge the copy tries to represent Bund Oberland rather then Hochland.

Quote by Robert H View Post
    For my knowledge the copy tries to represent Bund Oberland rather then Hochland.
    have you ever seen a photo of cap with a edelweiss

I have also seen the Hochland badge on kyffhäuserbund visors worn as a traditions badge of sorts. (However, I cannot recall seeing one of this type on an SS visor).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I'm reviving this thread to illustrate the worth of this forum to serious collectors. I came across the thread by researching SS caps bearing edelweiss badges when I realized I was actually considering buying the very same cap in the opening post. Apparently this cap sold twice on emedals in 2013 then again in 2017. I recently discovered it for sale on another website and was considering vetting it here as a possible future purchase. It has such a clean look that it had me fooled if not for the Edelweiss badge that made me explore it more.
    Let the buyer beware.....

What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?What is he insignia on this SS NCO's cap?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast