Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not? Help

Article about: Came across a few uniforms lately and having very limited knowledge myself , would appreciate any comments on what this tunic? is and does it appear to have some value? Thanks.

Default What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not? Help

Came across a few uniforms lately and having very limited knowledge myself , would appreciate any comments on what this tunic? is and does it appear to have some value? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help   What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help  

What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help   What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help  

What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not?  Help
    P
    Many

Default Re: What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not? Help

The tunic appears to be dated 1956, so probably not very valuable, though the insignia would also have a value, depending on if it is original or reproduction. I cannot tell from these images, but I would assume it is all repro.

Jerry

Default Re: What kind of uniform and does it look like a reproduction or not? Help

it is a bundeswehr fire police tunic datet 1956 value aroundd 10 gbp in a surplus store

?

I think this is a film costume.

Quote by vonbond View Post
    The tunic appears to be dated 1956, so probably not very valuable, though the insignia would also have a value, depending on if it is original or reproduction. I cannot tell from these images, but I would assume it is all repro.

Jerry
    I think this as well...................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Bundesgrenschutz tunic which is dated 1956.

Bob Hritz