Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?

Article about: I am 99 percent sure it is genuine but don't have a clue how much it should be worth in this condition? I have checked German booty but archive got articles without pricing. Pics:

Default What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?

I am 99 percent sure it is genuine but don't have a clue how much it should be worth in this condition? I have checked German booty but archive got articles without pricing. I have compared it with this example ---> SS-Standartenführer (Colonel) Collar Tab with SS RZM Tag and Screw Posts

Pics:
    What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?
    P
    Many

Hi, I am no expert on tabs, really not my area, but I will say that price is all in the eye of the beholder. I think this tab is a good one, but the experts will say for sure. Leon.

The asking price for the tab in John T.'s archive , when for sale , was $ 895,- ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?   What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?  

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    The asking price for the tab in John T.'s archive , when for sale , was $ 895,- ..
    Which by my lights is as good a guide as any. In his case, you can be 99.99 % that the item is authentic.

I am sure there are other sources, but I go to Telesmanich when I need something. He is also less expensive than some OCONUS places that are also worthwhile.

What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?The item in the first post has no extant Leimleinen portion to it.....

These things tend to have an Unterlage.

The condition is quite poor. The price should reflect that. To my standards, it is not collectible due to the condition. It would be a difficult piece to resell when the time came.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I agree with Bob. It is only partly still there. As far as I'm concerned, it is useless. Is this Grave Dug??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The condition is quite poor. The price should reflect that. To my standards, it is not collectible due to the condition. It would be a difficult piece to resell when the time came.
    An example in better, more collectible condition.....

What should be the price for that SS-Standartenführer Collar Tab?or...this one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast