Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

whats your opinon on rzm tag

Article about: Hey guys, I was curious on what your opinions are on this ss rzm tag! Thank you for any help! Matt

Quote by matx007 View Post
    What would be the reasoning for putting a fake tag inside a real cap. Not disagreeing with you just trying to gain knowledge! thanks, matt
    The tag is added to a cap that is missing such a thing. Many of these caps were found in the 1989 epoch in the Barrandov studios in Praha, CZ, in a state of disrepair.

Others were found in other central European theaters. I own one of these, but it has its original tag.....

I have given you my views. You are free to ignore what I write. You be the judge.

- - ------- - -

SS Black-Top EM/NCO Schirmmuetzen

Do have a look at this data, as well.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-24-2016 at 07:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement whats your opinon on rzm tag
    P
    Many

I appreciate the info you are sharing with me. Here are some more pics of the inside. The inside doesn't look to have any stamps. If there were.. they are long gone.

Last edited by matx007; 03-24-2016 at 06:28 AM.

In most cases, the maker of the sweat band stamped an abbreviated name
    and a date, but this is not a 100% rule. I included some average examples.

Speculation about items of Nazi regalia through pictures is never especially precise.

I gave you my opinion. My some 20,000 or so posts do or do not add any authority to what I write.

Good luck.

One other person here has already consigned this hat to the "questionable" rubric.

Perhaps he will feel enjoined to explain his views.

Thank you again for all the info. You have been very helpful! Do you know the name of the guy who consigned it? Maybe I can get in contact with him. I would like to get his views on the cap and where it came from before i purchased it. Thanks Matt

Thank you again for all the info. You have been very helpful! Do you know the name of the guy who consigned it? Maybe I can get in contact with him. I would like to get his views on the cap and where it came from before i purchased it. Thanks Matt
    One of the moderators here put this cap in the "questionable" category of on line analysis. I included the thread.
    There are many experts here to whom you can send your cap to examine it, and they can give you a more expert opinion than mine.
    Your situation highlights what for me is a very unappealing aspect of today's collecting. That is, everyone has an opinion, but not all
    opinions are really worth a damn. And the process of sorting out what has merit and what does not offers little help to the perplexed.
    I focus on black SS peaked caps, as this site suggests, and many of the facts here are open to interpretation.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-25-2016 at 01:59 AM.

whats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagSome things in my collection.

So do you think the cap itself is real?..I looked at the links you posted and I thank you for those..I know your the expert in this. I spent a good sum of money on this cap. If the cap is real but the label is fake. I can live with that but if the whole thing is fake. I'm not really sure what to do!. If I could get your complete opinion on it. That would be very helpful. I appreciate the time you took to show me the helpful/useful links and the info you sent me. Thank you again Matt p.s. I'm fairly new to this hobby and just looking to be educated.
    Last edited by matx007; 03-26-2016 at 08:21 PM.

whats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagwhats your opinon on rzm tagIs this query above directed to me?

Yes it is

Yes it is
    Kindly re read post numero 6 above. It should answer your question. Please note: I am offering my opinion. Recently David Delich and myself were treated very poorly by persons here, despite our very generous engagement for a number of years, and I am not interested in any further debates and controversies.

The data from my collection and my experience of this material may or may not exceed that of others.

My patience with the ins and outs of these online websites, however, has been exhausted in the last twelve or so months and that is my final word on this subject.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast