MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

White buck gloves of the SS

Article about: As per the request of my colleague.

Default Re: White buck gloves of the SS

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    These gloves are indeed quite rare. I believe that over the years, I have encountered only one pair.
    Thank you, dear friend, you are at home with all things concerned with flags and the men who carried them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement White buck gloves of the SS
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    These gloves are indeed quite rare. I believe that over the years, I have encountered only one pair.
    Bob, I must agree, rare indeed. Would look nice with an M32 long coat.

regards
    Samir

White buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSThese gloves came with an overcoat.

At the risk of being a pedant, notice the label designation.

Nice to see these rare items. How would they have kept them so brilliant white for parades. Would they have used a 'blanco' type of substance?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I always enjoy seeing this set up! The white gloves are the 'cherry on top' as well. Did the ss only wear 'SS' designated gloves or did they also wear the standard dark grey officer's gloves? I have a pair in my collection but someone went and put black polish on them! Thanks F_B!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture White buck gloves of the SS   White buck gloves of the SS  

Truely exotic items FB, many thanks for showing. Such an honor to view.

Truly "Elite" items FB! Thanks for posting these rare beauties.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

White buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSCast off bits of the past.

White buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSWhite buck gloves of the SSSuch items in use in the year 1938. The photo is from Mollo, Vol. III.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-12-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Quote by Dean View Post
    I always enjoy seeing this set up! The white gloves are the 'cherry on top' as well. Did the ss only wear 'SS' designated gloves or did they also wear the standard dark grey officer's gloves? I have a pair in my collection but someone went and put black polish on them! Thanks F_B!
    This kind of nappa leather or buckskin was and remains the norm in the German and Austrian army, and was used in the SS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast