Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

White SS uniform in wear

Article about: Nice photos.

Default Re: White SS uniform in wear

Very nice material, indeed, and thanks for the pictures of your treasures. Such nice images of your cap and tunic should please all, since such material is unique. I think that Pepera has the Gesellschaftsanzug of this man.
    Best of luck with your collecting. Luedcke had a typical biography and the kind of violent end found by many, but others of his type were recycled and carried on after 1945 in considerable numbers.

- - Updated - -

The person with the four patch pocket white tunic is Dr. Karl Brandt.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-08-2013 at 03:18 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement White SS uniform in wear
    P
    Many

White SS uniform in wearWhite SS uniform in wearDr. Karl Brandt before and after. His role in the III. Reich was horrific.

?

Quote by Arran View Post
    I LOVE the Luedke white tunic, and have had the opportunity to examine it at length. Its accompanied by its black companion, and I believe there is a tuxedo of his floating around as well. The white tunic is made by Stechbarth, and retains its interior pocket label in the correct blue and white bevo, with hand-written information that is in the same hand as other Stechbarth labels like those found in Himmler's and Wolff's white tunics.
    Hi Arran! That is quite correct regarding the Stechbarth tailor tag and handwriting. Speaking of the Luedke tunics, Jim was just over here visiting Tuesday by coincidence Arran, we were in the war room and I was showing him a couple of the new additions to the black helmet collection. Yes there is also the Luedke tuxedo out there as well.

?

It's a small world, Brandt and Hanskarl Von Hasselbach a mere few posts apart, close as in real life. Next may we see Morrell!

heres some more white
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture White SS uniform in wear  

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice material, indeed, and thanks for the pictures of your treasures. Such nice images of your cap and tunic should please all, since such material is unique. I think that Pepera has the Gesellschaftsanzug of this man.
    Best of luck with your collecting. Luedcke had a typical biography and the kind of violent end found by many, but others of his type were recycled and carried on after 1945 in considerable numbers.

- - Updated - -

The person with the four patch pocket white tunic is Dr. Karl Brandt.
    Thanks F-B, it is a pleasure to share with such discerning collectors here.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thanks F-B, it is a pleasure to share with such discerning collectors here.
    My thanks to you, in turn. Your white cap and tunic are very impressive, to be sure, as are your helmets.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    It's a small world, Brandt and Hanskarl Von Hasselbach a mere few posts apart, close as in real life. Next may we see Morrell!
    Thank you so much for sharing these items from your collection. This is indeed a treat and education for all of us here.

CMH

Grateful are we that this site attracts fine material and an intelligent discussion of same.

- - Updated - -

White SS uniform in wearThe alternative is plain.....

?

Thank you for the compliment DrCMH and F-B,

As time permits I will post some more items that may appeal to those within this forum section. Hawkins, would love to see the rest of the Germania white dress tunic! The hint we see is more "G" than white thus far my friend!

Cheers
    Doug

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast