Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

White SS uniform in wear

Article about: Nice photos.

Default Re: White SS uniform in wear

Quote by DougB View Post
    Thank you for the compliment DrCMH and F-B,

As time permits I will post some more items that may appeal to those within this forum section. Hawkins, would love to see the rest of the Germania white dress tunic! The hint we see is more "G" than white thus far my friend!

Cheers
    Doug
    Dear Colleague, please do. Your helmets are fantastic, but you have other things that belong here and they solicit informed and useful comment from sane persons.
    Those who lack civilization and culture soon find themselves peering in from the cold through the foggy glass.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement White SS uniform in wear
    P
    Many

Apologies for the quality of the image, but this is an extract from the cover of an edition of "ARBEITERTUM" the official publication of the German Labor Front.

White SS uniform in wear

The white tunics in this thread is just WOW!! Thanks for posting both the original era pictures and the superb white tunics here I love them

Another recent find. This is an SS Riding School photo, and the caption explains that it was taken in Munich in 1938. The man in the white summer uniform is the commander of the SS riding school and what makes this photograph notable is that it includes representatives from Romania, the USA and Finland also.

White SS uniform in wear

Baldes sold recently this white DF tunic. Looks good but cannot comment on it.

White SS uniform in wearWhite SS uniform in wearWhite SS uniform in wearMy white tunic in the 1970s was similar to Robert's but with the closed collar.

Notice image and existing tunic.

Quote by Robert H View Post
    Baldes sold recently this white DF tunic. Looks good but cannot comment on it.
    OK, I am going to display my SS ignorance here. Wasn't the DF a Panzergrenadier Regt? (if so, why the Pz boards?) Also, wouldn't the highet ranking-officer for the Rgt be an Obersturmbannfuhrer, or Standartenfuhrer at most? I cannot recall all the regtl commanders after 1942, but Kumm and Weidinger come to mind.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Stonemint,
    During 1940 Keppler was in command of Der Fuehrer and held the rank of SS-Oberfuehrer. It was an infantry regiment at that time and would have had motorised components. Of course this has no bearing on the authenticity of the tunic and its insignia.
    d'Alquen

d'alquen, i may be wrong but was not Baum SS-Oberfuehrer when he commanded the panzer regiment? i can't remember... like '43 or '44?

the rank would be right, but the waffenfarbe?

so many names... so little memory.

White SS uniform in wearWhite SS uniform in wearLook here to find what you desire. No serious collector should be without it.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast