Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Who is the man with Jochem Peiper?

Article about: I think it looks like Reinhard Heydrich. who do YOU think it is? Thanks in advance. (Jochem Peiper is on the right)

?

Default Re: Who is the man with Jochem Peiper?

Heydrich,
    Not only flew a single engine fighter at the opening of "Barbarosa" but he excelled in everything that he did. He was a man of "accomplishments". It does not matter if you like his accomplishments or not. I personally do particularly in one area. He did a complete psycological profile on Stalin early on and through an elaobate plan with false documents which got through to Stalin. These fake documents had Stalin convinced that the his own Army High Command was planning to depose him....so he had them wiped out. A master stroke.
    Heyrdrich was suspecting early on that there were spies and traitors at the top in the Reich and he was starting to suspect his good friend Wilhelm Cannaris as one.
    Interesting how out of all the top Nazis Churchill felt Heydrich was the most dangerous man of all and that is why he formented the risky plan to assassinate him.
    There is still so much that is hidden.

-wagner-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who is the man with Jochem Peiper?
    P
    Many

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by wagner View Post
    Heydrich,
    Not only flew a single engine fighter at the opening of "Barbarosa" but he excelled in everything that he did. He was a man of "accomplishments". It does not matter if you like his accomplishments or not. I personally do particularly in one area. He did a complete psycological profile on Stalin early on and through an elaobate plan with false documents which got through to Stalin. These fake documents had Stalin convinced that the his own Army High Command was planning to depose him....so he had them wiped out. A master stroke.
    Heyrdrich was suspecting early on that there were spies and traitors at the top in the Reich and he was starting to suspect his good friend Wilhelm Cannaris as one.
    Interesting how out of all the top Nazis Churchill felt Heydrich was the most dangerous man of all and that is why he formented the risky plan to assassinate him.

-wagner-
    I wonder why he never suspected Bormann? I understand Bormann was a Communist spy. Don't know if there is any truth to it...

Quote by wagner View Post
    Heydrich,

-wagner-

??????????????????????

I see nothing at all to admire regarding Reinhard Heydrich. He was a total psychopath who engineered the murders of millions of innocent men, women and children. He was one of the worst of the Nazi monsters. To compare his minimal accomplishments in combat to those of many nameless and faceless German soldiers who accomplished much more is an insult to their bravery. This Forum is not intended to be a place where the monsters of WW2 are to be admired.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2