Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?

Article about: Why was the recent Fliegersturme thread deleted? It contained some very interesting images of the insignia of this unit.

Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?
    Quote by remss View Post
    It seems "Savoir-vivre" saw better days...

Maybe a good conduct chart can be create, be read and sign when someone create a new account here.
    It doesn' t really change the stupidity and ignorance but we speak about honor and integrity.

Enough with fake dealers, angry fooled collectors or frustrated pictures collectors....
    This hobby is really exciting but it seems there is deleterious atmosphere... not very ideal for collectors.
    To my mind, the issue is a minority who wants to deprive the rest of us of the possibility to explore these things together. They are also jealous that some
    have more than they do, which is generalized in society and politics. The digital hall of horrors enables the marginal psychopath, who otherwise would reside in dark alleys
    and filthy garbage cans, to have a brief moment of limelight. The rank jealousies that plague those who try to keep the thing going also constitutes a growing weakness
    of the whole. After fifteen years of more or less fruitless labor, I am pretty fed up, in fact, and I know that certain other key people here suffer from the same sentiment.
    Let me also say this: in my professional world, no one would ever dare for a minute to act up in the manner that is the norm here. Such a person would swiftly undergo
    a process of elimination with a sharp bang, followed by a very, very long silence.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-04-2016 at 02:00 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Why delete the recent Fliegersturme thread?
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    This banned person is the least of my concerns. I am very much more disturbed to hear that David Delich has left this Forum! He is a man of bottomless knowledge and possesses some of the finest and rarest pieces I have ever yet seen. His irreplaceable loss here is catastrophic to the hobby.
    Why, yes. Such a loss is a total catastrophe for decent people and a huge victory for the malevolent who want to keep all the pretty SS junk for their greedy
    little selves. It is a repugnant turn of fate and one that has deeply embittered me of the whole project.

We shouldn't really bother talking about this idiot, to use a famous quote "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Whilst I have no idea what has gone before. I thought it is worth mentioning the clown in question seems to be in a bit of bother on WAF. Thanks to Ralph (Rbminis) highlighting what this "article" is over there. The sooner decent forums et al can be rid of idiots like this the better. I hope I haven't overstepped the mark in bringing this to the members attention. Stewy

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    This banned person is the least of my concerns. I am very much more disturbed to hear that David Delich has left this Forum! He is a man of bottomless knowledge and possesses some of the finest and rarest pieces I have ever yet seen. His irreplaceable loss here is catastrophic to the hobby.
    I agree... This is such a loss of a great wealth of knowledge, that we need in order to solidify our collector experience for the forum including the "New Fold" of collectors.. We need to realize.. That we are here to inform and educate the future "Custodians" of the "Hobby" but yet also the 'History" of "Why" "When" and "Where".. Anyone can collect... But without reasonable insight or information I believe that the collectors may be doomed in the future.. Let's hope this is not the case...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I agree... This is such a loss of a great wealth of knowledge, that we need in order to solidify our collector experience for the forum including the "New Fold" of collectors.. We need to realize.. That we are here to inform and educate the future "Custodians" of the "Hobby" but yet also the 'History" of "Why" When" and "Where".. Anyone can collect... But without reasonable insight or information I believe that the collectors may be doomed in the future.. Let's hope this is not the case...
    Why, thanks so much. Your point has always been mine and has been so for years. I think collectors will carry on, but they may not do it here or somewhere you and I recognize
    or can engage with. This fact is probably normal, but some of us have passed over a very stony path and shed many tears to achieve much of what we have had
    here. The loss of Delich is a strategic rupture. I have corresponded with Paul Sack about the increase of lords of the flies high jinx across the board,
    with more and more cut throat absurdities that make me sick. On the other hand, such a thing is native to human folly. The latter is presently slipping free
    of its leashes and is going out of control. When you get the bill afterwards, you won't be able to pay it.

CBH
    ?

Maybe a probationary period , without the ability to post , or I truly hate to say it make this a Pay Site .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Maybe a probationary period , without the ability to post , or I truly hate to say it make this a Pay Site .
    Eh, not everyone has the funds to pay though..

Vesa

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    Eh, not everyone has the funds to pay though..

Vesa

Then we can barter. I am in favor of electrocution through the key board as in the Zimbardo experiment at Stanford U. in good ole' 1971, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-04-2016 at 02:01 AM.

Realistically though, if someone struggles to find $25 a year to pay membership for a year then they're probably in the wrong hobby.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast