Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks

Article about: Thanks all! (Fyi I do not claim to own any of these at this item) Thanks again

Default Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks

Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? ThannksWondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks

Thanks all! (Fyi I do not claim to own any of these at this item) Thanks again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks

I'm not getting an overall good feeling about these

The emconomic and addmin. looks text book to me IMHO as well as the Italian officer tab. Seems to be late war, dachau w/ correct piping and backing.
    Which one(s) do you not like and why? Thanks lots

I like all of them the only ones i dont know much about are the two bullion sleeve diamonds.
    Regarding the italian tab it's original i own two foreign volunteer tabs which are upgraded from em to officer some people will say the piping could have been added any time it all depends if your comfortable with it in your collection.I will attach some pics of mine.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks   Wondering if anyone had any opinions on these? Thannks  

just one thing i notice the rune on the italian tab seems to be leaning the wrong way.

?

I'm not a fan of the sleeve diamonds the quality just doesn't seem to be there just might be my thoughts though

?

For me: two bullion diamonds are fake, rest is fine...

Thanks all D davis did you get some of your collection from collector guild? nice set! The itailan close but looks a little off after a closer look at my dachau em tab. Idk