Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wool SS armband with paper RZM tag

Article about: Hi everyone Second post in a short space of time for an SS armband, apologies for that, I am very eager to acquire these pieces. This is from Bill Shea's website and was recently purchased a

It's really beautiful armband I was almost to buy it to my self, but didn't buy and now when see again pictures of that nice armband, I start think why I didn't buy it

well... another time then

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wool SS armband with paper RZM tag
    P
    Many

?

@JMM thank you

@Finngaill thank you, I am sure an excellent version will pop up for you soon!

?

I would call this a vet grouping. One vet with a bundle of armbands. No telling what else the family had. I am sure if you ask Bill he would tell you about it. The first Bevo SS eagle I ever bought came off a roll of at least 50. I bought a machine embroidered SS eagle from The late Michael Beaver. He had a sheet of over 60 eagles.

?

Funnily enough, I emailed him last night asking about it. Long story short, this armband was like you said earlier, one of many that the veteran brought back (all of them were unissued, some with tags, some without). He sent a photo of what the family came in and sold to him and it was quite the collection of items- a few bayonets, flags, cloth insignia to name a few. If only these items could speak for themselves! Always makes you wonder about what is still out there

Yes, I am sure too. One day will find something like this to put in my collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2