Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

World War 2 German items real or fake?

Article about: Hi, first off I didn’t know where to post these. I found these items and I do not know if they are real or fake. I believe the belt buckle is fake but I don’t know about the others. Thank yo

Default World War 2 German items real or fake?

Hi, first off I didn’t know where to post these. I found these items and I do not know if they are real or fake. I believe the belt buckle is fake but I don’t know about the others. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War 2 German items real or fake?   World War 2 German items real or fake?  

World War 2 German items real or fake?   World War 2 German items real or fake?  

World War 2 German items real or fake?   World War 2 German items real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War 2 German items real or fake?
    P
    Many

SS cloth insignias are all fake. I think the only thing that might stand a chance are the group of buttons....

Ok thank you and what about the rings or badges/id tags?

Quote by WarHorse View Post
    Ok thank you and what about the rings or badges/id tags?
    I'm not a collector of those items but my guess would be unauthentic. The tags seem like fantasy items...

Ok thank you very much

The badges and such don't appear to be any good either. Maybe the buttons, can't say about the iron cross either.

ok, thank you that is what I suspected.

All fakes and fantasy rubbish, apart from the buttons. Throwing a couple of authentic items in with a heap of reproductions is a common tactic used by the shysters that make and sell this kind of stuff.

B.B.

Without seeing the other side of the buttons I would say the chances are they are also post 1945 manufacture.

Indeed, a lot of junk. If you are new to collecting, I would totally avoid SS items. NH