Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WSS HBT Tunic

Article about: This HBT tunic is currently for sale at a dealers site, what do you guys think of? I was thinking of restoring a tunic and put on some matching ss insignia and this one already has the infan

?

Default WSS HBT Tunic

This HBT tunic is currently for sale at a dealers site, what do you guys think of? I was thinking of restoring a tunic and put on some matching ss insignia and this one already has the infantry shoulder boards to begin with, it also has a shadow from an eagle on the right arm. But I haven't seen that many SS tunics in HBT configuration.

Let me know what you think

Thanks Al

WSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT TunicWSS HBT Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WSS HBT Tunic
    P
    Many

?

It seems to have six buttons, which I've heard should be heer configuration? What is your opinions about the tunic?
    Last edited by sweguy; 10-25-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Boards look fake. The shadow from the eagle is on the wrong sleeve you say?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

No sorry, I meant that it's on the right side when looking at it but left arm if wearing it. Sorry for the misunderstanding