Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!

Article about: Hi all, I would need some additional oppinions on this pair of SS NCO boards. The fieldgrey backing cloth is quite dark in colour, the wool scraps, which are zig-zag sewn together seem to be

Lightbulb WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!

Hi all,
    I would need some additional oppinions on this pair of SS NCO boards.
    The fieldgrey backing cloth is quite dark in colour, the wool scraps, which are zig-zag sewn together seem to be all out of the same type of wool, so no colour difference between the scraps.
    The white piping material used has a rougher texture than the "slippy-feel rayon type" I'm aware of, but thats perhaps just a variation???
    The piping looks like rayon but it doesn't feel slippy, its more a kind of white cotton piping, its a little more coarse.. is this type of piping known and OK?

What cause concerns are the especially the piping material - I have never seen this type before, although I have to admit that I haven't handled that many shoulder boards before..
    - the dark shade of the fieldgrey backing and the black stitching on the back. The zig-zag stitching for the scraps and also the stitching for the tresse seems to be the same black thread, isn't this unusually?

They remind a little on a pair of Czech fake SS straps I bought in the past - see picture of the fake Artillerie boards attached!

The boards are definately very well made and look rather convincing but I'm not a 100% sure, so I would wish your more experienced opinions on this pair, thanks

WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!

Here are fotos of the FAKE straps:
    WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WSS Infanterie shoulder boards Scharführer, opinions needed!
    P
    Many