Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Fake or Authentic? WWII Waffen-SS M43 & M40 Tunics with full Insignia

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is the M43 Tunic Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the Götz von Berlichingen Cuff Title Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Sleeve Eagle Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Collar Tabs & Shoulder Boards Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M43 Collar Tabs & Shoulder Boards Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M43 Tunic Stamps Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is the M40 Tunic Stamps Authentic?

0 0%
  • Is Both Tunics Wrong & Fake?

4 100.00%
  • Is the M40 & M43 Tunic look authentic but something on them is wrong?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?

Article about: WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help? I have these limited photographs available currently but will g

Er i thought this thread was about the tunics!....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?
    P
    Many

?

Museum may want to see what their investments were based on.. Considering millions of dollars
    spent... I suspect you may be surprised of many spurious items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Waffen-SS Elite M40 Götz von Berlichingen & M43 Signal Corps Tunics complete with Insignia (Authentic or Fake?) Help?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Oh yes well then I guess I am not supposed to post pictures of anything but SS uniforms right? Sorry but I don't get why I am not free to post and tell interesting stories of my life's experiences and the people I have come to meet? Why is it such a crime to create a thread to ask collectors what they think of a simple tunic and try togged to know everyone.. and then get warned for what?

If someone asks me a good question.. am I not free to answer it?
    Or do I have to specially open another thread to specializing in the specific subject?

I guess I still have to learn a few things about forums.. they shook creating a Facebook for collectors!

My type you say.. well I can assure you, you've never met my type before! I am one of the most respected collectors in South Africa matey.. at my age yes and there is not a collects in South Africa that I do not know! Actually I have all their numbers right here in my book.. but when I meet someone with a lack respect like you then well then...

I like it! Thanks for being so honest matey

Wait until you meet me in person then we talk again..

Yes you should start a new thread for items other than the tunics!...

1.5 to 2 million dollar may seem allot but it's not that much matey! The museum has been growing for over 40 years and what used to be cheap, easy to find has become worth aloof money and thus the investment grew and grew which should make up about that amount if everything was sold off for top dollar on auction all over the world. So I am not being very unrealistic here... would you call my friend crazy idiot if he told you on the forum "hello guys I bought a Mustang for 3 million dollars cash!" ??? of course you would right.. but it's true, one of my friends does fly his Mustang around all over South African and goes to big air shows.. so that is not unrealistic matey!

So everyone stop commenting on everything besides the tunics?

- - ------- - -

Your picture didn't post properly buddy..

This forum is being very unhelpful, more than I thought... guess it would take many long months for enough collectors to happen to pass this thread by and within the week I will remove it anway

Gunny Hartmann: Er i thought this thread was about the tunics!....

Reply: Yes thank you matey it is about the dumb tunics but everyone is trying to either quiet, short off.. or here to provoke me or bad mouthing me.. and a few that was at least honest and mentioned something about the tunic.

Gunny Hartmann: i like your profile picture! it's awesome haha

?

The people on this forum are more then helpful, I can tell you that. It's just that your typing a lot, but your not really saying anything usefull. And to be honest, if you don't like this forum you should just leave and go back to your so called 'professionals'.

Thank you and good night.

Quote by Leopardesigns View Post
    As soon as my parents get back from Malta, they open up the museum and I'll post his pictures and history on WarRelics for everyone to read up on.
    Maybe when your parents get back, they will take the keyboard away from you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast