Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

You want a black SS peaked cap?

Article about: The striving of the spirit and the hopes of many find their tangible expression in this magnificent Exponat of the hat maker's art in the III. Reich!

Default You want a black SS peaked cap?

You want a black SS peaked cap?The striving of the spirit and the hopes of many find their tangible You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?expression in this magnificent Exponat of the hat maker's art in the III. Reich!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-02-2016 at 02:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement You want a black SS peaked cap?
    P
    Many

?

I love them when they have that rough look. I always preffer something that looks like its been there done that over a minty cap. This just looks a lot more interesting than one in new condition.

Nice one!

-Bas

Quote by Gimmie View Post
    I love them when they have that rough look. I always preffer something that looks like its been there done that over a minty cap. This just looks a lot more interesting than one in new condition.

Nice one!

-Bas
    Do let me ask you whether you are being as ironic as myself, before I answer you?

I should not misuse my authority here, such as it is, but this item is a below average fake, rendered in absurd condition by the hand of a petty criminal.

It is not authentic, but a contemporary reproduction as found on dozens of websites.

MAP
    ?

Personally I always love how they "dust" the abomination just enough to ghost the cap badges.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?For instance, and I shall not remove the badges to the titillation of those looking here.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Personally I always love how they "dust" the abomination just enough to ghost the cap badges.
    The whole thing is appalling at some level, since the laziness of persons interested in this regalia is pretty absurd.

Our images of authentic regalia of this specific type emerge first in the google image heap, so why do others fall into such a smelly and messy trap?

Viz:

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...x6xz5ECbdjM%3A

The dynamics of the thing baffle me.

?

Sold to the man who needs to do some research before He buys lol

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yup! It's like the "standard fake black SS hat procedure"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast