MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

You want a black SS peaked cap?

Article about: The striving of the spirit and the hopes of many find their tangible expression in this magnificent Exponat of the hat maker's art in the III. Reich!

A $25 junk hat, a couple passes under the car tire, and the cringeworthy "out of the woodwork" phrase. Cha-ching.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement You want a black SS peaked cap?
    P
    Many

You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?Truth be told, I found this mess on another site.

I should be less prone to anger and more tolerant of the ins and outs of the digital marvel.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do let me ask you whether you are being as ironic as myself, before I answer you?
    I'm sure he was Friedrich, ( at least I hope so)!! Made me laugh anyway, just not so funny for the stupid Muppets who buy this trash. Leon.

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    A $25 junk hat, a couple passes under the car tire, and the cringeworthy "out of the woodwork" phrase. Cha-ching.
    Oh, and as the "offensive" historical insignia (joke) has been removed, it's an ebay pay your sellers fee winner!! Leon.

You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?
    Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I'm sure he was Friedrich, ( at least I hope so)!! Made me laugh anyway, just not so funny for the stupid Muppets who buy this trash. Leon.
    Well, you are more subtle in your deciphering of these posts than am I. Some twenty one thousand and six hundred posts have likely made me into a jittery wreck.

I need a new use of my time.

I do not understand the fascination with beat up moth ridden or rusted out items. Over time, they will just deteriorate more. The beginning of this thread had me confused FB. After a couple of posts, I saw where you were going with this. I also got a chicle from it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I do not understand the fascination with beat up moth ridden or rusted out items. Over time, they will just deteriorate more. The beginning of this thread had me confused FB. After a couple of posts, I saw where you were going with this. I also got a chicle from it.
    Given my years of service here, I am granted some lee way for irony.

I harvested this thing from another, competing site. It shocked me when I saw it.

I recently was away on a business trip, but before I went, I posted many, many items of an authentic nature.

The pictures of authentic items do not seem to garner as much discussion as do the endless trash heap of fakes.

I disdain fakes, but others seem to flock to them with a gusto that mystifies me.

So much effort hereabouts is at crossed purposes.

You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?And, to reveal my somewhat self serving goals, aside from the deployment of easily misconstrued irony, the key phrase "black SS peaked cap" gives pride of place
    to our site in Google images. Ergo, I reinforce the standing of our site in various ways. I am sure that the proprietors are interested in the prosperity of our site
    amid the digital carnival of oddities and freaks.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?You want a black SS peaked cap?Truth be told, I found this mess on another site.

I should be less prone to anger and more tolerant of the ins and outs of the digital marvel.
    FB, I have found the buyer of these wonderful pieces! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images You want a black SS peaked cap? 

There should be a filter of some sort to eliminiate this trash. It's way past it's comic relief value.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast