Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab

Article about: Hello I would like some opinions on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab. Thank you in advance as always Raymond

Default Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab

Hello I would like some opinions on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab.

Thank you in advance as always
    Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab   Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab
    P
    Many

Very nice original .

It is

?

It looks like a nice example

?

Yes, and for a very fair price!

Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers TabCompare

Compare? ..I see some differences in construction to yours FB, does that mean the Op's offering is not as it seems?
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Compare? ..I see some differences in construction to yours FB, does that mean the Op's offering is not as it seems?
    Dan
    Sir, I offered an original item from my collection. I have not examined the other item in person. Hence, I cannot give an assessment.

My goal on this site for eight years has been to share original material, as best I can, to the merit of some.

I do not follow the fakes of these items, other than in a desultory and meandering way.

Hand embroidery by its name suggests that each piece is a unikat, and no one is utterly identical to another.

Finally, because of the nonsense with David Delich operated by a miscreant here (since deposed...) I refrain from engaging him much more in this
    kind of query. If he reads this, and wishes to comment, I am sure you will get a fine, informed answer.

Good luck with your collecting.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-23-2016 at 03:45 AM.

?

Comparison against originals is, of course, the best way to verify authenticity. The hand embroidery will yield several variations on a theme regarding these items, as FB wisely shares with us above, though there is a central theme to them all. See the following:

Your thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers TabYour thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers TabYour thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers TabYour thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers TabYour thoughts on this nice SS-VT Officers Tab

Based on what we see in the photos at the start of the thread, I like the item. Direct comparison is the final test.
    Last edited by DrCMH; 07-23-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Fine post from one of our finest and most generous members. And fine data from a person with wise insight into the vexing ambiguities of this collecting endeavor.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast