MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Zeltbahn SS. camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???

Article about: Hi guys. First of all. I am sorry for my disgusting english. I hope that my question will be clear. Originality of this subject interests me. original or fake? I thank all in advance for the

Question Zeltbahn SS. camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???

Hi guys.
    First of all. I am sorry for my disgusting english. I hope that my question will be clear.
    Originality of this subject interests me.
    original or fake?
    I thank all in advance for the qualified answers.

Regards Jurgen.

ps
    Photos are only the such. Excuse for quality.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???   Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???  

Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???   Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???  

Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???   Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???  

Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???  
    Attached Images Attached Images Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality??? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zeltbahn SS.  camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Zeltbahn SS. camouflage a plane tree - question on originality???

Welcome Jurgen

It is a difficult one to say for sure, based on the pictures you have supplied

First impressions are that I like the material, the cut, and the print, but i have a few concerns over the button hole stitching. Are there any markings along the edge anywhere?

If pushed for an answer I'd say

Oh and your English is fine, much better than my German

Jurgen, welcome to the forum and your English is better than my English and I am English lol, sorry mate dont know anything about Zelts

Wilcomen meine freund

Grusse

Ben
    Ben

Thanks John.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I consider possibility of acquisition of this tent.
    No...
    The person who wants to sell this subject, has explained to me that couldn't find any markings or seals of the manufacturer.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Jurgen, welcome to the forum and your English is better than my English and I am English lol, sorry mate dont know anything about Zelts

Wilcomen meine freund

Grusse

Ben
    Thanks Ben.
    I am very glad that my English is not so bad. Danke sehr!
    Long time I only watched a forum and only now have dared to create my first thread.

Regards Jurgen